QuPath v0.2.0-m8 is now online!
So is v0.2.0-m7 but I didn’t get around to writing about it. Both emerged just before teaching workshops because I wanted to use the changes…
The updates are relatively minor (and therefore hopefully not too disruptive if you’re on v0.2.0-m6), but focus on
- fixing niggly annoyances
- laying the foundation for later work.
If the niggly annoyances were annoying you then I hope you’ll enjoy the benefits.
The changelogs are below:
- Fixed repainting bug that could cause existing annotations to temporarily shift when drawing new annotations
- Fixed Zoom to fit bug that meant command did not correctly resize and center the image in the viewer
- Added Match viewer resolutions command to help synchronize when using multiple viewers
- Improved tile export within a script
- Improved interactive transformations
- More options for Interactive image alignment, including support to specify affine transform manually
- Log affine transform when applying ‘Rotate annotation’
- Fixed bug that could cause QuPath to freeze when selecting objects with a mini-viewer active, see https://github.com/qupath/qupath/issues/377
- Improved performance converting shapes to geometries, see https://github.com/qupath/qupath/issues/378
- Improved robustness when drawing complex shapes, see https://github.com/qupath/qupath/issues/376
- Improved stability when script directories cannot be found, see https://github.com/qupath/qupath/issues/373
- Prompt to save each image when closing a project with multiple viewers active
- Updated Rotate annotation command to use JTS
For full details on what has changed, see the commit log.